Latisse is a clinical, topical treatment for longer, darker, and fuller eyelashes. If you’re thinking it is too good to be true, keep reading to find out more information!
Did you know that as you get older your eyelashes lose their fullness? By the time you are 60, you’ve lost about half of your eyelash thickness! In clinical studies, people have seen 25% lash growth and 106% increase in lash thickness when using Latisse. On top of that, there was also an 18% increase in eyelash darkness! Some people have found that there were improvements seen in just 1 month of using Latisse. Full lash growth can be seen in about 16 weeks.
How to Apply:
- Make sure your face is clean, moisturized, and free of makeup
- Take your contact lenses out
- Place 1 drop onto an applicator
- 1 applicator per eye, so you’ll use 2 applicators per day
- Apply only to the top lash line only
- Do not apply to lower lash line
- Wipe any excess off the side and underside of your eyes
- Only do it once per day
- Don’t try and catch up if you miss a day
- Pregnant and nursing women should not use Latisse
- The darkening agent is called bimatoprost
- If you have a bit extra on your applicator, apply it to your eyebrows for darker and fuller brows
If you’re ready for the look of false lashes without glue, come visit us to purchase your Latisse! We sell the 5 mL bottle with 140 applicators. That is 70 days of long, beautiful eyelashes. If you have any questions, book an appointment to chat with one of our optometrists or call us (403) 320-6414.